Have You purchased a Volvo and determined that your perfect car has something missing? Have you considered retrofitting :
- Heated seats
- Watching video while driving
- Independent heating timer
- cruise control
- Onboard computer
- folding mirrors
- Xenon lights
- "R-Design" LED illumination
or you have the opposite problem, and you have something in your Car that you wish to delete:
- Four-C chassis (4C)
- Neutral control
- Xenon lights
- Security optics MOST (Audio)
or you have a vehicle from another region and need to convert units?
- Changing the radio frequency tuning
- Changing DVD region
- Change region navigation
- Switching miles to km / h
Or something else entirely?
Then you have found the right place! Elk Diagnostics can change trims, even if it is not an official Volvo option.
P1 C30, C70, S40 & V50 All vehicles require CEM pin code, this needs to be carried out on the bench or in person.*
P2 S60, V70, XC70 & XC90 All vehicles require CEM pin code, this needs to be carried out on the bench or in person.*
P3 S60, S80, V70, XC60 & XC70 All vehicles require CEM pin code, this can be calculated and takes up to 24 Hours via OBD
P4 V40 All vehicles require CEM pin code, this can be calculated and takes up to 24 Hours via OBD
Due to he power draw during OBD PIN Calculation, we recommend that the laptop remains on charge and the vehicle remains on a trickle charge using a minimum 20A charger.
* Whilst technically possible, the procedure required to carry out the configuration change involves greater cost, subsequent further changes in the future, may be carried out in minutes.